EX1 INVISIWEAR FOUNDATION | Review and Swatch

23:26 Unknown 1 Comments


Hi Lovelies :) today I'm bringing to you the review and swatch demo of the EX1 INVISIWEAR  liquid foundation, a light weight skin-like foundation that it's created to be perfect for girls with a yellow skin tone (like me) the only problem is that there are only 5 shades, yeah five !! 
I took the second shade F200 and it's clearly too dark for me now, too if you see the Donald Trump effect in the swatch demo please ignore it ahah, anyways the final makeup never looks too dark because I know how to balance everything out with highlight.
Maybe I will buy in the future the lightest shade F100 to mix it with :) 

Oggi vi parlerò in questo post del fondotinta INVISIWEAR di EX1!! Un fondo leggero con finish naturale progettato per adattarsi perfettamente alle ragazze con un sottotono giallo. 
L'unico problema è che le tonalità sono solo 5 !! Io ho preso la seconda più chiara F200 ed è comunque troppo scura per me, l'effetto Donald Trump è dietro l'angolo, ma non vi preoccupate a trucco finito non si nota :) 
Magari un giorno acquisterò il n F100 per avere un effetto più naturale senza dover coprire metà del viso con un correttore più chiaro hah


THE DESCRIPTION :

This lightweight foundation is specially formulated for Asian, Middle/Far-Eastern or Mediterranean complexions, and is enriched with light diffusers to cleverly detract light away from lines, wrinkles and blemishes. Formulated with 'true colour' pigments, it blends perfectly with your skin tone, creating a natural, skin-on-skin effect.
The non pore clogging formula is 100% oil and fragrance free, making it suitable for even the most sensitive of complexions. Smooth and velevety, this luxurious foundation will banish imperfections to leave you with even, clear and radiant skin. 

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Talc, Methicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta.

[+/- (May Contain) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]

Source and site where I purchased it : LookFantastic.com 

THE OTHER SHADES :



source: makeupbyaneysha 
So this is my before, as you can tell I've some redness going on especially in the centre of my face while on the sides and on the neck and I've more of yellow undertone.


The foundation is pretty dark for me now that I'm not tanned, but I think it's not that bad actually :)




COVERAGE: light
So this is a really light coverage foundation as it has a skin-finish look, so it might not work on skins with a lot of blemishes, it just covers little discolorations and it evens out the skin tone but it leaves out visible all the beauty marks and freckles that you might have. 
So if you're looking for a really light weight everyday foundation this might be perfect for you. 

APPLICATION: 7/10
I find the texture not so liquidy as I expected, when you squeeze it on your hand it's pretty solid and it doesn't run anywhere. I find the application a bit tricky as I don't see too much coverage or texture of the foundation different from my skin, the only thing that I can be based on is the color that is more dark then my skin and I have to keep attention to every spot or I will have different colors (you can see it a bit under my cheek) 

LONGEVITY: 8/10
I think it's actually really long wearing if you don't touch your skin too much obviously, it has a satin to mat finish and as I'm oily I have to really powder it to not  make it melt by my oil ahahah

OVERALL: 8/10
I'm actually really liking it, I use it everyday because of it's super light weight and natural finish :) 
The only problem is the color that it's a bit dark :/ but other then that I really think you should try it if you have a yellow or olive undertone, don't have blemishes, and want to try a light coverage everyday foundation :)


COPRENZA: leggera
E' uno dei fondi più leggeri che abbia mai provato, non copre molto, lascia passare nei e lentiggini ma da un tono unico al colorito e sembra davvero pelle ! 

APPLICAZIONE: 7/10
La texture non ne troppo liquida ne troppo densa, ma trovo l'applicazione un po' complicata e mi capita spesso di non riuscire a stenderlo bene sul tutto il viso (potete vedere una macchietta più chiara sotto la guancia) di solito lo applico un pennello piatto con movimenti circolari per riuscire a prendere tutti i punti in modo equo e preciso ma non sempre funziona ahaha

DURATA: 8/10 
La trovo abbastanza buona, ovviamente con una buona cipria che fissi il tutto soprattutto se avete una pelle più oleosa che tende a sciogliere i prodotti.

GIUDIZIO GENERALE: 8/10
Nonostante il colore non troppo azzeccato e l'applicazione un po' diversa e 'strana' per me, questo fondotinta mi piace davvero molto, lo uso tutti i giorni pr un finish super naturale e un viso leggero :) 
Vi consiglio di provarlo se: avete un sottotono giallo o olivastro, non avete molte imperfezioni e cercate un fondotinta leggero e perfetto per tutti i giorni. 

Here is the foundation with a full face on :



(This makeup look will be posted later this week)


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING xx

1 commento: