MANNY MUA PALETTE INSPIRED LOOK | + video tutorial

23:45 Unknown 0 Comments




Hi lovelies, today I wanted to bring you a look inspired by the Manny Mua x Makeup Geek palette that I couldn't get for myself, I tried to find in my collection similar shades that could be possible dupes for the shade that I wanted so bad :) So here it is the final super grunge look that I made !!

Hope you will like the photos, and if you want to see how I created it that just click on the link below to watch my new youtube tutorial :)

Oggi ho voluto postare questo look ispirato alla bellissima palette creata tra Manny Mua in collaborazione con Makeup Geek, ho cercato di ritrovare nella mia collezione tutte le mie tonalità preferite e questo è il look finale :)

Spero vi piaccia il post e il video tutorial che ho realizzato :)




 PRODUCTS:

FACE:
-Face perfect primer by Deborah
-Baby skin primer
-Infallible 24h matt foundation by L'Oreal
-Color corrective palette by Elf
-Fit Me concealer by Maybelline
-Color correcting powder in Banana by NYX
-Highlight and Contour pro kit by NYX
-ColorIcon blush in Mellow Wine by Wet&Wild


EYES:
-Soft Ochre paint pot by MAC
-Meet Matte Nude palette by The Balm
-Venus palette by Lime Crime
-Forever Wear glitter base by Lit Cosmetics
-Bluebrown pigment by MAC
-The Nudes palette by Maybelline
-Siren lashes by House of Lashes
-113 lashes by Ardell


BROWS:
- Micro Brow pencil in Espresso by NYX
- Brow 7 kit by Morphe Brushes
- Concealer by elf
- Brow Drama in Dark Brown by Maybelline

LIPS:
-Stripdown lip liner by MAC
-Liquid suede in Sandstorm by NYX




 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING AND READING xx

0 commenti: