BROW ROUTINE | my first video tutorial :)

22:21 Unknown 10 Comments


Hi lovelies, for those who asked for tutorials, I have a good news !! I've started making them and I now have my own youtube channel (click here) that I will dedicate entirely to that :)) 
I'm super happy to have start this journey and I can't wait to improve everyday more, youtube it's a really heavy duty passion cause you need so much time, patience and courage; but I really wanted to get started and I'm so happy that I actually started now and not say to myself 'another time' like I usually do ahahah. 
I really hope you will enjoy watching my videos as much as I enjoy making them and don't forget to subscribe cause I already have two upcoming videos for you :)) 

I don't know how to post the actual video here so I will iv right here the link :D

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feAJTNBgnzU


Finalmente per chi mi aveva chiesto di fare video tutorial posso felicemente dire che d'ora in poi potrò filmare un sacco di video!! Il mio primo video postato qualche giorno fa sul mio canale youtube  (clicca qui) riguarda la mia brow routine, ovvero come mi faccio le sopracciglia per ottenere un effetto #browsonfleek ahah 

Per ora avevo intenzione di girare video solo inglese per potere avere la possibilità di raggiungere più persone nel mondo, ma se qualcuna di voi è davvero interessata a dei tutorial in italiano me lo faccia sapere qua sotto nei commenti (o anche su youtube) e vedrò di fare il possibile per realizzare anche quelli :) 

Spero che il video vi piaccia comunque, se vi va iscrivetevi al canale e attivate le notifiche per non perdervi il prossimo video che pubblicherò prestissimo :) (sul trucco che indosso nella foto)

Cliccate qui per il mio primo video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feAJTNBgnzU

Thank you so much for reading ... and watching ahah xx 

10 commenti:

  1. افضل متجر اون لاين يختص بمنتجات عسل طبيعي
    عسل سدر كشميري

    RispondiElimina
  2. متجر خاص بتصميم تطبيقات الحاسب بالسعودية

    RispondiElimina
  3. افضل متجر يتميز بمستحضرات التجميل بالسعودية

    RispondiElimina
  4. أفضل انواع العدسات بمتجر واحد اون لاين
    عدسات فريش لوك

    RispondiElimina
  5. افضل شركة خدمات منزلية بالسعودية

    RispondiElimina
  6. متجر يختص بجميع مستلزمات الرحلات السعودية

    RispondiElimina
  7. متجر يضم ارقي ماركات الملابس بالسعودية
    شماغ

    RispondiElimina
  8. افضل متجر للملابس الرجاليه و النسائيه بالسعودية

    RispondiElimina
  9. برامج PetraNewacc برامج تخدم كل الانشطة والاعمال التجارية والصناعية والخدمية بالاضافة الى ادارة شؤون الموظفين الخاصة بهذه المؤسسات هذا يقدم لك قيادة حكيمة لاعمالك المحاسبية والادارية
    https://www.petranewacc.com


    تحميل برنامج مخازن


    برنامج الصيدليات


    برنامج مستلزمات الاسنان


    برنامج محاسبة شركات


    برنامج كاشير


    برنامج حسابات


    برنامج حسابات محلات الملابس


    RispondiElimina