VENUS BY LIMECRIME | HAUL & REVIEW

11:47 Unknown 0 Comments


So finally I got my hands on this amazing palette !! Me and my friend I've bought it for a discounted price and we are so in love with it !!
The quality and the originality of the shades it's amazing and I literally use at least one of the shades i every look that I do as you might have noticed :) 
If you want to know more about the pigmentation the application and my general opinion + SWATCHES than keep reading !

Ecco finalmente la review sulla palette Venus di Lime Crime, che sono riuscita ad acquistare insieme ad una mia amica per un prezzo fantastico e sono contentissima di averlo fatto perché è una delle palette che uso di più in assoluto :) (praticamente in tutti i look) 
Se volete sapere cosa penso di pigmentazione e applicazione etc e vedere gli SWITCHES allora continuate a leggere !



REVIEW:

PIGMENTATION: 9/10
it's literally amazing !! no joke, the shadows are really buttery and super pigmented, you might a little bit of fall out but I don't really mind them actually :)

APPLICATION: 8/10
nothing to complain about the application either, I was a little bit upset about the one of the color Muse but I figured out how to make it work with the right base and the brushes!!
(let me know if you want a post all about bases it will be a really cool topic)

LONGEVITY: 9/10
as always it depends from the base that you are using (I use Soft Ochre paint pot by MAC as an overall base and if needed the Mixing Medium base by Neve cosmetics)
The shadow themselves have a really long longevity, they actually can even stain your lids a bit haha

GENERAL OPINION: 9/10
I LOVE THIS PALETTE !! Seriously every single shade it's so beautiful and unique and I love this kind of grungy tones in general so it's definitely a purchase that I will not forget !! If you like this kind of tones too then you should absolutely give it a shot :)


REVIEW:

PIGMENTAZIONE: 9/10
sono davvero molto pigmentati, tra gli ombretti più pigmentati che possiedo!!

APPLICAZIONE: 8/10
possono avere qualche fall out ma niente di drammatico, si sfumano molto molto bene senza perdere intensità. L'unico che mi ha un po' deluso è stato Muse che va utilizzato con un ulteriore base per far davvero risaltare il bellissimo colore e finish che possiede.

DURATA: 9/10
come sempre dipende dalla base che si utilizza (io uso sempre il Soft Ochre paint pot di MAC e come ulteriore base la Rugiada di Neve Cosmetics) comunque questi ombretti durano davvero molto, ho anche notato che tendono a lasciare addirittura un po' di tinta del colore sugli occhi dopo averli struccati haha

GIUDIZIO GENERALE: 9/10
ADORO QUESTA PALETTE!! Davvero, non saprei farne a meno ahah, la utilizzo sempre e sono contentissima di averla acquistata è una delle mie palette preferite in ASSOLUTO
Se anche a voi piacciono questi colori un po' grunge e fuori dalla norma vi consiglio vivamente di acquistarla non ve ne pentirete !!



0 commenti: